Interview with...Shannon Kirby, Allied ASID, CID ~ The Best Interior Designers
The Best Interior Designers: Interview with...Shannon Kirby, Allied ASID, CID

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Interview with...Shannon Kirby, Allied ASID, CID

By Shannon Kirby

"Choosing the right designer is not just about the finished product.  It's about making the entire process as enjoyable and as efficient as possible."







"My hands-on approach is steady and constant, working closely with all members of the team to ensure the vision of each project is performed in an uninterrupted progression.  I obsess over the smallest details and it shows in all my completed commissions."





















"I am a traditionalist with modern leanings.  Timeless design is apparent with a strong color sense.  I am not defined by one particular look but more by my attention to detail and fulfilling my clients wishes.  This is what my clients have come to expect and why I am called upon again for their next project or home. I enjoying mixing antiques or flea market finds with newly purchased items."















"From large architectural projects to modest renewals, my goal is to listen to the homeowners and design something that is appropriate, in line with their budget and suited to their personal style."





















"I am not done with a job until the clients are satisfied and, even more, thrilled with the outcome."

"Shannon easy going manner belays her strong design skills.  She is joy to work with!"



No comments:

Post a Comment